Saturday, October 4, 2008

Girls Night!

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! 

Thank you all so much for helping with our very first Girls Night!  I was totally blown away last night!  We had planned on about 200 girls... and had 400 show up!!!  Thank you to all who jumped in to help register, do hair, paint nails, run to the store to buy more of EVERYTHING, and help with crowd control.  (By the way - I'm not sure how the rumor that the Jonas Brothers were there got started... but it was pretty funny to hear them chanting outside the doors and see them all come running into the auditorium screaming!!!)

I was mostly blessed to see SO many visitors, neighbors and friends there who you all invited.  I spoke to so many parents who this was their first time at RVC - and because of your hard work, their girls had a fantastic night!

Ready for another one?!?!?  Hmmmm...maybe in the spring!

4 comments:

J said...

Today the boys were asking when they were getting a boys only night!

Kate Ketterling said...

This was awesome...it brought tears to my eyes! Great vision. What would the boys one look like? HHMMMMMM......

Anonymous said...

My daughter was assuring her brother that he could get his own jelly bracelets at the boys' night!

J said...

Boys night.....I envision video games, basket ball and some sort of "extreme" sports time.....of course lotsa licorice and candy, I'm sure! and NO screaming!