Friday, September 26, 2008

2 Important Events!


I wanted to let you know about 2 upcoming events you won't want to miss!  First of all, our Girls Night is just a week away!  This is a night for our young ladies age 6 - 12 (under 6 are welcome with a parent) where we will be having makeovers, munchies, crafts, photos, and a special service just for girls!  I will be speaking - encouraging those lovely ladies to accept the way God made them and know that they are all beautiful just the way they are!

You can sign up online at rivervalleychurch.org on the Children's Ministry page under Upcoming Events!  You can also pay at the door, but if you could help me by signing up online - that would be huge!  I want to make sure we have enough gift bags and cupcakes to go around!!

Secondly, there will be a benefit for one of our sweet ladies - Lacey Chambers - who is battling cancer on Sat, Oct 11.  It will be held at the Rosemount VFW from 4-8pm.  There will be a spaghetti dinner, silent auction, and raffle.  We will be selling tickets on Tuesday mornings, or you can contact me!  We also are looking for donations and help with the event - so let me know if you would like to help.  Let's support our girl!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still planning to come on Friday evening with Lucy. - Mom