Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kari's 25 Random Things


1. I love reading other peoples 25 Random Things.......... but hate to think of my own. This goes along with email chains as well. SO will be like pulling teeth.


2. I am 1/2 Italian yet I think I am 100%.


3. I am the oldest of three biological sisters. I have a half brother. I also have 3 step sisters, and three step brothers.


4. I love to cook and try new recipes. I love when Scott and I can cook together.


5. I love to check my mailbox. I love when there is a letter and not just bills.


6. I have a subscription to Southern Living Magazine. When it comes it is a very happy day. I will read it in one sitting. I always start from the back.


7. Moving from Charlotte, North Carolina was one of the hardest events in my life. Yet, I knew that God was with us every step of the way. He has proven that to us time and time again.


8. I still miss the south,........... southern things......... southern food, manners.... and monograming.


9. I think that Chic if la chicken biscuits are the most amazing sinful breakfast treats.


10. I think that it's funny that the first boy I ever kissed at age 13 is on Face-book.


11. My sophomore year of college I went skydiving with Chauntelle. I hope my girls never do that.


12. I have never been across the "big pond". My dream is to go to Austria and Italy with Scott.


13. My dream job would be to be a professional organizer. I know that is really funny-!! But true.


14. I became a Christian when I was 5. Yet I did not learn to know Christ and have a relationship with him until after I had Madison. I was 28.


15. I love a good thunder and lightening storm. The bigger and louder, the better.


16. I would rather go to the OB/GYN, that to the dentist. Sorry Heather and Nada:)


17. My parents divorced when I was 9. I never remember them fighting ever.


18. I have become who I am by being surrounded my amazing friends.


19. I met Scott in a bar. I will forever be grateful to Jennifer and Bubba West. Thank you for Bubba being there at the right time with Scott and Jennifer for dragging me out. That night changed my life forever. I love my husband more than anything in the world.


20. I love being a wife to Scott and mother to Madison and Amelia.


21. Back in the day, I thought Donnie Osmond was the best thing since sliced bread. I once went to one of their concerts and he kissed my hand. I was all of 8. Didn't think I would ever wash my hands.


22. I have lived in 5 states. Georgia, Florida, South and North Carolina and Minnesota. I have lived in 18 houses/apartments/townhomes. I should have this moving thing down pat.


23. I went to a Women's College (Converse) my Freshman year college. I wen to classes in my PJs.


24. I think that the North Carolina Mountains are one of the most magical places on earth.


25. This was right up there with going to Dentis

1 comment:

J said...

Ugh, I hate moving. I've lived 11 different places all in MN. thanks for sharing!